SHINE WHITE TONE-UP DEFENSE PRO + helps:
- Optimal sun protection, protecting the skin from both UVA and UVB rays
- Lift up tone and promote safe and scientific skin whitening
- Researched according to medical standards, suitable for skin protection after treatment
- Non greasy, nourish and comforted feeling
After cleansing, balancing and moisturizing, apply an adequate amount of sunscreen all over face and neck or any areas of skin that need to be protected.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide (Cl 77947), Ethylhexyl Salicylate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG / PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclohex Hectorite, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Capryly | Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxides (GI 77491), Talc, Disodium EDTA, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Trehalose, Moringa Oleifera Seed 0il, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salvia Miltiorrhiza Flower / Leaf / Root Extract, Tocopherol.
HOW IT WORKS
SHINE WHITE TONE-UP DEFENSE PRO + contains nutrients in the form of microparticles, for optimal sun protection and skin protection, with outstanding ingredients such as:
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil: (Japanese camellia seed oil) rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, strongly protects the skin from free radicals, while also moisturizing and softening the skin, thereby protecting the skin from premature aging.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil: (Moringa seed oil) rich in antioxidants such as: zeatin, quercetin, and vitamins A, C and E, along with oleic acid, amino acids and sterols to help protect and restore the nature skin barrier, prevents transdermal water loss and moisturizes the skin smoothly.
- Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide: a broad spectrum physical sunscreen, effective with both UVA and UVB rays, the particle size is very small from 200-1000 nm, when applied, it create a “shield” to protect the skin from UV rays as well as environmental impact. In addition, this ingredient also has the ability to soothe the skin and help heal wounds.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate: (octinoxate) a cinnamate acid derivative, a chemical sunscreen approved by the FDA, with the ability to effectively absorb UV rays, especially UVB, creating a barrier to protect the skin from UV ray damage.
- Ethylhexyl Salicylate: (octisalate) an FDA-approved chemical sunscreen ingredient, with the ability to absorb the entire UVB spectrum, effectively protecting the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: a sodium salt form of hyaluronic acid, a glycosaminoglycan in nature, absorbs water 1000 times its molecular weight and creates a thin film on the skin, nourishing the natural protective barrier and preventing trans-epidermal water loss, for smooth, supple skin.
- Tocopherol: (Vitamin E) an antioxidant that helps protect the skin from environmental damage, while also helping to soothe and repair damage.
- Natural water supply humectants: (Butylene Glycol, Glycerin) plays the role of absorbing water and rapidly hydrating the skin, helping to soothe and tighten the skin. In particular, glycerin has the ability to penetrate deep through the epidermis via the aquaporin-3 channel, providing outstanding moisturizing effect.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.