- The water-based emulsion with perfect combination of benign skin-whitening ingredients such as glutathione, vitamin C and natural botanical extracts provides a nourishing effect. The skin is instantly whitened without causing stripping or dependence.
- The “Pudding fomulation” creates a smooth texture for the product, optimizes the transport of active ingredients into skin, ensures the highest bioavailability. The skin shining and whitening technology make the skin smooth, naturally healthy.
- Absorb quickly, create a feeling of dryness when using, absolutely does not cause acne or clogged pores and easily coordinate with other products of the SUPERSHINE line to bring optimum effects.
Suitable for all skin types.
Use every night or every 2 nights, before bedtime.
Use after cleansing, balancing products, ampoule/serum and moisturizer. Apply an appropriate amount on the face before going to bed. Apply much enough to get wet all the face for the best effect and penetrate deeply without clogging the skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glutathione, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-240 / HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Arachidyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licoriceia Konensis Extract Root Extract, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Beta-Glucan, Potassium Laurate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glyceryl Acrylate / Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Methylparaben, BHT, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance
- Glutathione is a thiol-tripeptide with low molecular weigh. It includes sulfhydryl (-SH) bond and making up of 3 amino acids, cysteine, glutamic and glycine. In the body, it exists in 2 forms: reducing form (GSH) and the oxidizing form (GSSG). 2 kinds of forms are mutually transferred throught enzymes: glutathione peroxidase and glutathione reductase. Glutathione is a powerful endogenous antioxidant that helps to neutralize harmful free radicals and minimize the adverse effects from endogenous or exogenous oxidative stress. L-glutathione uses thiol group to complex with copper ions in tyrosinase structure and inactivate that enzymes as well as interferes with intracellular metabolism of tyrosinase and prevents premelanosome formation, required substance for melanin synthesis. Therefore, it effectively and safely lightens the skin. In addition, this compound interacts with DOPE-quinone and leads to the formation of a sulfhydryl-DOPA complex which reduces the synthesis of dark eumelanin and increases the synthesis of lighter bromideanin.
- Panthenol, a precursor of vitamin B5, is used in cosmetics to soften, moisturize the skin. It helps to improve the skin hydration thanking to ability of penetrating to the deepest layers, reducing itching and inflammation. It also promotes wound healing in the epidermis and be often used in sunburn products.
- Ascorbyl glucoside is a combination of vitamin C and glucose, resistants to heat and light. After it absorbs into the skin, it will be hydrolyzed to vitamin C, a familiar antioxidant. This active compound helps to protect the skin from harmful and darkening factors, lightens skin and promotes collagen generation, makes skin smooth, flawless.
- Butylene glycol is a solvent with good antibacterial properties, acts as a desiccant, draws water from the environment into the skin layer as well as enhances moisture levels and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Besides, it also enhances the absorption of the ingredients in the formulation.
- Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer is a special ingredient with a sponge-like structure that helps form a hydrogel structure, let the active ingredients settle and evenly distribute in the product, penetrates deep into the skin to achieve the highest bioavailability.
- Sodium hyaluronate is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid with the nature of glycosaminoglycan, capables of absorbing water 1000 times the molecular weight and creates thin films on the skin. This ingredient is usually found in the dermis and plays an important role in expressing the physiological – biochemical characteristics of cells. Sodium hyaluronate helps the skin to become elastic, soft and radiant.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra root extract/licorice root extract is famous for its anti-inflammatory properties with two main components glycyrrhizin, water soluble, and glabridin, oil soluble. Glycyrrhizin usually presents in roots with a concentration of 5-10% and creates a sweet taste of the plant. Glabridin has the effect of inhibiting melanin formation and anti-inflammatory in malignant tumor cells. In addition, licorice root also contains polysaccharide and other polyphenols that contribute to antioxidation and acnes antibacterial activity without causing resistance.
Store in cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.